Prior to the presidential election in the US, Donald Trump said that the lockdowns implemented in many states to prevent the spread of Coronavirus infection were ‘unconstitutional’. .
Donald Trump said – Lockdown was unconstitutional due to Corona virus.
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
- Donald Trump is the most flawed person among all the people I have met in life: John Kelly
- People gathered in America on George Floyd’s birthday, remembered with moist eyes
- In America, mother sells her own milk, said – this costs my family
- Brazilian MP hidden millions in underwear for fear of raid, but caught
- Dragon accused, said – America is spoiling its relationship with Russia